Copyright & Trademark
Unless expressly noted otherwise, all materials on this Site are protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, and/or other intellectual property rights held by ACI, its initiatives, affiliates, or other parties that have allowed ACI to use their materials. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved. Accordingly, you may not copy, distribute, modify, post or frame-in ACI site, including any text, graphics, user interface design, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, videos, audio, software code or logos.
Some pictures were taken by Ismael Martínez Sánchez, and others downloaded from www.unsplash.com or provided by the organizations supported.
Notice Regarding Copyright Agent
The Association respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that Site users do the same. If you believe this Site (or any material contained on this Site) is infringing your copyright, please send the following information to us through the contact form that you will find in our contact section:
- A description of your copyrighted work, including the United States Copyright Office registration number
- A description of the material that you believe may be violating your copyright
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- A representation that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A representation that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Links to Other Sites
This Site contains links to other sites. ACI provides such links as a convenience, but ACI is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of websites to which it links. By providing a link, ACI is not endorsing the content of the linked site or the entity that maintains it. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave ACI’s Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This Statement applies solely to information collected by this Site.